Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Baco Pop! Root Beer

Another root beer from my root beer pal, BS, in Ohio.  Baco Pop! Root Beer is very unique as it mixes chocolate into the flavour profile of the soda.  

Baco Pop! stems from California.  Their signature sodas are very unique with other flavors like "Hibiscus Sweet and Sour".    

I was nervous to try this bottle and thought that the chocolate aspect of it may turn me off immediately; however, when I took my first sip I realized that the flavours mixed quite nicely!  For me, it may not have been a soda to enjoy while munching on a bag of chips, but I thought maybe just maybe it would be great in an actual sauce. hm... A root beer bbq sauce -- yeah! Bobby Flay style...  If I ever get a bottle of this stuff again, this is what I will do with it.. :)

Burp Rating: 6.5 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment