Saturday, July 26, 2014

Capt. Electro's Intergalactic Root Beer

Two good friends helped me find this brew.  My good friend, AW, recently took a trip to Vancouver and brought me 2 bottles.  I wanted more so I can trade with my root beer buddy in Ohio, but AW wasn't able to find anymore. So I enlisted my good friend, AC, who lives in Vancouver to seek out more.  AC came through for me and shipped me 8 bottles!  Thanks guys!

Capt. Electro's Intergalactic Root Beer is brewed by Phillips Soda Works in Victoria, B.C. 

This root beer is almost perfect!  The spices are extremely interesting: Madagascar bourbon pure vanilla extract, sarsaparilla, licorice root, black pepper, anise seed, cloves and cinnamon.  Sweetened with cane sugar and molasses.
A very nice blend of flavours and it's not overly sweet but that is why I say almost perfect as I felt it could of used a bit more sweetness.   

Burp Rating:  9.5 / 10


No comments:

Post a Comment