Monday, March 2, 2015

Glacier Brewing Company Root Beer

Glacier Brewing Company Root Beer is another brew that I received in trade with my root beer buddy in Ohio, Brad.  It is brought to you by the good folks over at Glacier Brewing Company in Polson, MT.  I thought I was going to have to make a visit home and do a road trip from AB to get this one so many thanks to Brad! :)

This brew is very interesting.  It is sweetened with cane sugar and brown sugar. It is flavored with root beer extract, vanilla extract as well as sassafras and sarsaparilla extracts.  I was also surprised to learn it contained alcohol.  It definitely had a strong bite to it and the sweetness didn't overpower.  The head was decent initially but disappeared quickly.  

Burp Rating:  7 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment