Thursday, March 26, 2015

Surf City Centennial Root Beer

Surf City Centennial Root Beer is yet another brew that I received in trade with my root beer buddy in Ohio, Brad.   This brew is brought to you by BrewBakers in Huntington Beach, CA.

I was really looking forward to trying this one as I heard/read good things about it.  As a lot of folks have said, the head on this one is large and lasts forever.   It is flavored with natural and artificial flavors as well as vanilla.  It's sweetened with HFCS and Wisconsin honey.  My tastes however did not appreciate this as much as I hoped.  I encountered a very bland, not that sweet fizzy drink. I was looking for flavor and it did not deliver.  Maybe my bottle was off, but I really hated this one. I welcome another bottle to try though.

Burp Rating:  1 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment