Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Black Bear Root Beer



My friend and colleague, DM, helped get Black Bear Root Beer to me.  I ordered this one from the helpful and friendly folks at Soda Pop Central in Whitby, ON.  Black Bear Root Beer is brought to you by the folks at Black Bear Beverages.

At 6.3 FL OZ (187ml), this root beer is a small fry.  Perfect size for my bear pals; however, this one unfortunately may have missed the mark.  It is sweetened with high fructose corn syrup and the flavor profile is built with artificial and natural flavors.  It is too sweet , even for my bear pals -- they were highly disappointed since this one sported a really cool design.  I may have received an older bottle as I thought it was a bit flat as well.  

Burp Rating: 4 / 10  (bear pals agree)

No comments:

Post a Comment