Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pithy Little Soda Works Root Beer

I acquired PIthy Little Soda Works Root Beer in a trade with Anthony over at Anthony's Root Beer Barrel. This root beer is a creation by the folks over at Pithy Little Wine Company in Paso Robles, CA.

Here is yet another root beer whose head disappears almost immediately after pouring it.   It is sweetened with cane sugar and the flavor profile is built using natural flavorings including vanilla.  The bite was weak and I received an overwhelming taste of vanilla in my mouth and could not enjoy any of the other flavor offerings.  It was also very very sweet.  It was a bit of a disappointment for me. I read good things about this one. Maybe try it for yourself one day as perhaps I had a bad batch.

Burp Rating: 6 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment