Friday, February 12, 2016

Homer Soda's Maple Syrup Root Beer

Homer Soda's Maple Syrup Root Beer is yet another brew that I received in trade through Brad. This root beer is brought to you by the folks over at Homer Soda Company in Homer, IL.

This is another root beer that utilizes the fine ingredient of maple in it's recipe.  I found the head to be lacking when I poured it into my favorite mug, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the delicious maple aroma that it exuded!  Wow! The flavor profile boasts maple and what appears to be vanilla.  It might be a bit sweet for some, but I found the balance just perfect.  The bite might be lacking a bit for some, but again for myself, it was fine.  I'm craving more as I type.  Maybe I'm biased since we Canadians love our maple syrup... :)   Great job Homer Soda!  I will be chasing down more of this one in the future.

Rating: 10 / 10



No comments:

Post a Comment