Saturday, September 3, 2016

Weber's Root Beer

My friend and colleague (ML) found this root beer for me during one of his trips to the US recently.   Weber's Root Beer is brought to you by the folks at Weber's Drive In in Pennsauken, NJ.

This root beer was only available for take-out in the growler sized bottle.  It took a while to get to me but it arrived save and sound.  ML and I cracked it open at work one day.

The flavor profile is huge!  There is tons of bite to this.  I thought it was loaded with flavors.  For those who like a root beer that is more on the spicy/bite-y side, I think you'll like this one.  It wasn't overly sweet.  It really is a great root beer.   It also packs a nice tall head when you pour it as well.

Rating: 9 / 10

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully I can get you the bottled version one day soon. I'm wondering if and how they differ.

    ReplyDelete